Anyone who knows me, knows that I like clean aesthetics and organized spaces. Closets are always a challenge but I am working on it. This month I have been busy decluttering, organizing, KonMariing, sparking joy etc. In the process I have come across these wonderful labels from clever women which I am using for everything.
What girl doesn’t love labels? They have helped me with clutter control. Adding labels to storage bins, makes it easy to keep your shelves and closets nicely organized. They are helpful reminders to all our family members that everything has a place and everything should be in its place. As an added bonus, I have realized that we accumulate an awful to of stuff and we really don’t need most of it, so I have gotten rid of a lot of things and enjoy my spaces so much more. I thought that I would share some beautiful free labels for you to print out and enjoy the process!
- Chalkboard and Kraft Style Pantry Labels that you can edit and print.
- Chalkboard and Kraft Style Herb and Spice Jar Labels
- Freezer Labels that you can edit and print. ( Seems like a lot of work to me, but it might be helpful, if you prep and freeze the same types of meals.)
- Clear Labels for Storage Bins, Bags, and Baskets
- Chalkboard Labels for Storage Bins, Bags, and Baskets
- Chalkboard Labels for Bathroom Storage.
- Toy bin labels with pictures that you can edit and print. These are so helpful in teaching kids to put toys away!
Look! This is what your pantry can look like. It’s so pretty. It makes me happy and sparks joy!