Christmas traditions start here
Ho Ho Ho, The Christmas Season is upon us. We all look forward to this special time of year; a time to share with friends and loved ones and enjoy a rest from work and school. To make your holidays more joyful and less stressful, keep the following in mind as you make your holiday plans.
The “I shoulds” and “I have tos”, along with stretching the family budget, are the major sources of stress over the holidays. Try these tips to help provide focus and reduce your stress this holiday season.
- Eliminate activities that you do only because you feel you should.
- Schedule lots of time for rest, your spouse and your children.
- Keep the kids to their daily routine as much as possible during the season.
- Set a holiday spending limit and stick to it.
This is just the beginning. We have assembled all our best tips to help you keep your sanity this holiday season and focus on what’s important to create special family memories.
Click here to download More Time Moms Ultimate Holiday Survival Guide.
Inside you will find:
- Handy organizing tips to keep your family schedule on track during the holidays
- A Christmas Countdown to help you get organized for the holidays
- Fun Christmas Ideas to create family traditions around simple events that your kids will love.
- Christmas Baking planner to include the kids in your holiday baking or to get ready for the cookie exchange
- A Christmas Dinner Planner to help you delegate so everyone can enjoy Christmas dinner.
- An Entertainment Planner if you are planning on hosting a holiday event.
- A Christmas Gift Planner to budget for everyone on your list.
- Gift tags that you can download and everyone can colour.
- January Goals Planner.
What are you waiting for? Get your Mom’s Ultimate Holiday Survival Kit Here:
Here are a few other DIY Christmas activities too:
Activities Advent Calendar for you to print out and put together.
The 4 Gift Rule Instructions and print outs for the kids.
Free Holiday Gift tags to print out and colour.