This cookbook will help you organize, reduce and simplify the work involved in feeding your family. The meals are the most delicious and the most kid-friendly we could find. They are quick to make and all the food is all fresh. The grocery lists are a great time and money savers and the recipes are very fun.
This book will help you:
- Feed your children healthfully
- Save time and save money
- Delegate some of the work
- Teach your children to cook
- Leave a small ecological footprint
- And lose weight too
Inside You Will Find:
- 6 Weeks of healthy menus: see nutrition facts
- 126 Delicious kid-friendly meals: kid-tested, made from whole fresh ingredients!
- Quick and easy recipes: everyone can help, with school lunches too!
- Weekly one-stop grocery lists: one-stop grocery lists to save time and money!
- Menus are built to accommodate most family sizes and can be easily adjusted to fit your family
Paula Paul –
I just love this cook book and have used it over and over again. at one time I had the cards. I would love to see another book with the exact same idea with different recipes.
Hi, My photographer sister and I made a video about my personal experience with your cookbook, which I bought in 2010 and I love it still! I was a single mom with school-aged kids and attending university when I discovered this cookbook and app combo. Thank you for being a pioneer in this area — you met my need to make my mom purse lighter by allowing me to go paperless :)
Jesse Green –
I have been really good about menu planning for the past few years, but only for suppers. I had come to dread breakfast – a never-ending slop-fest of cereal, and lunch – I honestly thought I would vomit if I had to eat another peanut butter and honey sandwich.
So, we are on Week 3 and are just over the moon. We are all loving these healthy, tasty and different meals. The other day my husband started the supper prep while I was on the phone. ! My young kids are trying all kinds of different foods and are excited to find out what’s for lunch each day.
I love the comprehensive shopping lists, the great variety of foods and simple, matter-of-fact instructions I have been telling anyone who will listen about this book, it’s just been such a positive change to our whole family unit. We are actually expanding our counter space in the kitchen because I now have three little munchkins in the kitchen helping prepare for every meal!
And now I can enjoy cereal and PB sandwiches again! ;)